Welcome to the zTree home page
zTree is an advanced jQuery 'tree plug-in'. The performance is excellent, it is easy to configurw (with a full set of options), and has many advanced features (that usually only come with paid software).
zTree is open source and uses the MIT license.
- zTree3.0 can use lazy loading for large data, it can easily load tens of thousands of nodes in seconds even in the IE6 browser.
- Compatible with IE, FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and other browsers.
- Supports JSON data.
- Supports both static and asynchronous (Ajax) data loading.
- Can be skinned with CSS or be configured to use custom icons easily.
- Includes checkbox and/or radio button options.
- Good online support, queries are responded to and fixes made if required.
- Flexible editing (add / delete / change / search) functions, such as drag and drop, you can even drag and drop multiple nodes.
- Supports multiple instances of zTree in one page.
- Simple configuration parameters. Most functionality is available with little or no configuration. Extensive API documentation and examples mean that you have all the information about zTree at your fingertips
License ( MIT License )
copyright (c) <2011> < hunter.z >
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.